HDF stands for High Density Fiberboard.
- HDF fiberboard has a good soundproofing and high insulation ability so it is often used for outdoor works.
- HDF board has the ability to resist termites, weevils, overcome heavy disadvantages, easy to bend, buckled compared to natural wood.
- The surface of HDF board is smooth and flat, yellowish brown of wood like MDF. When covered with a decorative surface, the board looks like a natural wooden board.
- Smooth surface, convenient for pressing decorative surfaces such as veneer, acrylic, melamine, laminate, ...
- Good moisture resistance. Due to the higher density of HDF boards compared to MDF boards, it is water resistant effectively, minimizing the ability to absorb water causing deformation of the boards.